Need Help? Here You Go!
Clarify your doubts with the orientation of experts. Participate in our mentoring space and go over this section where we will periodically be adding questions, answers, and ideas for your proposals and projects, based on our conversations.
Share your knowledge with other members of our network. We will show you how to access mentoring sessions that specialise in different areas, and what you have to do to apply for a mentor position.
If you would like to lead a mentoring session:
- Contact us through our contact form.
- Tell us what your area of expertise is and what subject matter you would like to address.
- We will get in touch to let you know how the process continues.
If you want to apply for a mentoring program:
- Keep up with the latest updates on mentoring in the Help Desk section and through our newsletter, which will be sent to community members. You can sign up here.
- Once the mentoring is published, review the description and apply via the form that will be associated with each mentoring session.
- The aim of the mentoring is to provide guidance for projects that are currently underway in your municipality, city, or institution.
- Information about the projects will be requested at the time of filling out the form. We will contact you if the project you have proposed is accepted.